Friday, December 12, 2008

facing the challenge ahead . . .

It's 8:30 pm and I am finally working on my 'soooooo cute' challenge. As for cuteness I give it a 7 possibly 8. You'll see it soon! I was pondering my next challenge. As they say - so much to do - so little time. I do know one thing . . . after work tomorrow (about 12:00 noon) I am going to the art store to buy a large watercolor pad with my 40 percent off coupon! I have some fabulous challenges ahead . . . there's the watercolor challenge, the art patron challenge,there's one with Degas - he personally challenged me (the man - not the hamster VanGogh 'Scoop!' Degas). I would like to get to the point where I can do what this 'man painting at the art gallery' (photo by Cameo Kaisler) can do. I would like to be able to throw down a Degas just like that . . .let me repeat . . . just like that!