Monday, December 22, 2008

a letter to my dear ones . . .

My Dear Ones . . .
I’m writing you this letter because this journal is about sharing with you my efforts to become an artist. As I wistfully looked out my window at the crystal blue of the sky streaking through the violet grey blue winter clouds warmed by the peeking of the sun - I saw . . . a little wasp . . . building a nest on my balcony and I thought - ‘hey this is going to be a problem in the spring!’ Anyway today I had the privilege of being added to a second list - maybe a small thing to you - such a big thing for me! Also, I sold two paintings today! Does it count if it was a dear relative - since there was no coercion involved? Thank you Connie! Thank you dear relative where there was no coercion involved! Thank you reader! PS see my name at the top of the list? This post is dedicated to Bunty and to P.M. hope you both keep feeling better!

No comments: